Lesson programs start with a beginner's introduction to horses. Special attention is given to students of younger ages starting as early as 4 years old. Our intermediate through advanced riding lessons offer an individualized format with one on one sessions or group instruction.
If you do not have a horse of your own, we offer a selection of ponies and horses for each level of instruction that you may lease by the lesson or by the month. Our horses are quiet, safe and a treat to ride.
- Private instruction - $60 per hour beginner to intermediate
- Semi Private - $45 per hour 2 students per lesson.
- Group instruction $35 per hour - 3 to 6 people in a group.
- Home School Students early morning session - $25.00 per student group Thursday mornings only
- Specialty Clinics: Call for per session pricing. Clinics held monthly on various subjects: Show Jumping, new rider new horse, Dressage for the everyday rider.
PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED LESSON TIME TO PREPARE YOUR HORSE. THANKS!
View by Date
Package rates available...
Each student is individually evaluated and a custom program is then designed to fit the goals and level of each student. We encourage our students to learn all aspects of care and handling. Each program starts on the ground and progresses to excelling in handling a horse under saddle.